Kamis, 10 November 2011

Profile Mezzi Oktavia



BIODATA MEZZI OKTAVIA:


  • Name  : Mezzi Oktavia
  • Nick Name  : Zie / Jie
  • TTL  : Pekanbaru, 2 oktober 1994
  • Children To  : 1 (First) From 4 (Four) Child
  • Religion  : Islam
  • Zodiac  : Libra
  • Shio   : Dog
  • Hobby  : Singing, Listening to music, Drawing, Edit photos, etc
  • Anspiration  : Women's Career 
  • Favorite Foods : Chicken Noodle, Sardines, Meatballs , etc
  • Favorite Drinks : Coconut ice, ice tea, syrup, soft drinks , etc  
  • Favorite Colour : Light Blue, Pink, Yellow  
  • Favorite Actress : Meissy Pramaishella, Revi Marizka
  • Favorite Actor  : Choky Adriano, Afandy  
  • Favorite Group Band : Geisha, Supernova
  • Favorite Korean Actress : Han Hyo Joo, Song Hye Kyo
  • Favorite Korean Actor : Kim Nam Gil, Bi Rain
  • Pets the Preferred : Cats, Rabbits, Fish.  
  • Animal The Feared : Reptiles And  Insect
GALLERY PHOTOS MEZZI OKTAVIA:






ABOUT MEZZI OKTAVIA :



About me                     

I be type of woman who clever, quiet, industrious, moody, shy, whiny, pampered, especially if with my boyfriend. really pampered.

I did not like

I very hate betrayer. and I hate people who pretend to be good with me just to take advantage of me. I could be best friends but i could be the most evil enemy if you betraying me .

I like

People who can be understand my situation. Which can share when happiness although grief,who can be trusted and can be expected.

MEZZI OKTAVIA'S SOULMATE :


 The Biggest Dream                     : Marry with Tito Yuswar

A Person Who I Love                   : Tito Yuswar





0 komentar:

:10 :11 :12 :13 :14 :15 :16 :17
:18 :19 :20 :21 :22 :23 :24 :25
:26 :27 :28 :29 :30 :31 :32 :33
:34 :35 :36 :37 :38 :39

Poskan Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...